This post might contain affiliate links
Andrea Duchonovic is a women’s “Personal Wellness Connector”. She is a certified toxicity & detox specialist and a certified health coach with the Institute of Integrated Nutrition.
After her own struggles with undiagnosed health issues, she became passionate about inspiring people, connecting them to bad-ass experts & resources so they can experience healthier, happier, and more fulfilled lives…without spending all their free time trying to research solutions.
She has worked with some of the most inspiring, sought-out health & wellness experts. She has traveled extensively to wellness conferences around the globe so she can continually educate herself & connect with leaders in the industry.
Instead of spending hours and hours trying to figure out who can actually help, you can use Andrea as your go-to Personal Wellness Connector to get you right to the top experts in whatever you need.
Andrea has spoken with so many women that are overwhelmed, confused, and frustrated as they wade through endless amounts of information online, trying to get clear on what’s actually going to help them. This is where Wellness Clarity was born… a place where you can go and explore carefully curated, trusted resources while gaining clarity on different topics in the wellness world.
Andrea’s heartfelt mission is all about working with like-minded practitioners and health influencers from around the world, so together they can clarify, empower, and change your health and life. Because after all, the path to wellness starts with clarity!
In this episode, Andrea Duchonovic talks about:
- Andrea’s health journey
- Being exhausted all the time
- Spending thousands on supplements and coaches
- Health education after father’s terminal diagnosis
- Sifting through the BS
- The problem with “all natural” labels
- Type of sleep vs. hours of sleep
- Seasons of exhaustion
- The 7 pillars of health
- Mindset and healing trauma
- Showing up better for the people we’re serving
- 5-10 minutes per day for self care
- Asking “is this stress necessary?”
- Hormones and stress
- Adrenal fatigue
- Cortisol levels throughout the day
- Getting hormones checked
- Toxicity and detox
- Toxic chemicals on US skincare products
- EWG website resource for toxic products
- Dangerous detoxes
- Eating and nutrition
- Prioritizing quality foods and ingredients
- Dirty keto
- Sugar alcohols and gut issues
- Avoiding the Dirty Dozen
- Eating clean, whole foods
- Fasting for women
- Parasympathetic before fasting
- Gut health
- Gut-brain connection
- Foods and toxins affecting gut health
- Movement and sleep
- Sleep quality
- nighttime routine
- Movement for detoxing
- Accessing the Breaking Up With Exhaustion Master Class
Leave a Comment